Behavioral and Stress Management
Education is essential to truly understanding Behavioral and Stress Management. You may find the following books, websites, and information helpful for you, but because they have not been especially recommended for you or your child by Dr. Goldman please
do not consider them medical advice.
Behavioral and Stress Management Resources
Behavior Related Books:
- The Explosive Child, Ross W. Greene, Ph.D.
- Skills Training for Children with Behavior Disorders, Michael L. Bloomquist
- Communication-Based Intervention for Problem Behavior, Edward G. Carr et al www.brookespublishing.com
- Positive Behavioral Support, Lynn Kern Koegel and Robert L. Koegel, Glen Dunlap
- The Power of Positive Parenting: A Wonderful Way to Raise Children [Paperback], Glenn I. Latham (Author) Great for children with or without disabilities.
For Stress Management and Support:
- Full Catastrophe Living, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Ph.D.
- Wherever You Go, There You Are by Kabat-Zinn
- Children with Special Needs, 4th Edition, John Friel.
- For self-confidence, focus and stress reduction CDs, see www.HealthJourneys.com